Some applications require high temperature fans, which can withstand temperatures of 1500 degrees F or higher. These high temperature fans are used for functions such as:
- Re-circulating air in high temperature areas such as kilns, dryers, ovens and furnaces
- Exhausting gases and fumes from various industrial processes
- Supplying air for heating and drying systems
SysTech partners with IAP Fan to provide an excellent selection of standard high temperature fans, in addition to custom fans created specifically for customer applications. High heat fan configurations include:
- Non-insulated heavy duty fans with a high heat option for temperatures as high as 600 degrees
- Completely insulated housings for free-standing fans, with three, six, eight or more inches of insulation, per application requirements
Turn to SysTech for all your high temperature fan needs.