Industrial processes often require fans that can withstand airstream temperatures of 1000 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. These high temperature fans and blowers are typically used for:
- Re-circulating air in high temperature equipment such as kilns, dryers, industrial ovens and furnaces
- Exhausting gases and fumes from industrial processes
- Supplying air for heating and drying systems
Specific applications include:
- Annealing Ovens
- Batch Annealing Furnaces
- Calcining Ovens
- Car bottom furnaces
- Curing Ovens
- Drying Ovens
- Furnace Fans
- Industrial Furnaces
- Industrial Ovens
- Tempering Ovens
SysTech is able to provide both standard high temperature fans from stock and custom fan designs for many high temperature processes.
Standard Carbon Steel Fan Construction:
- to 300° F. (149° C.) Arrangements 1, 8, 9, 9CB and 10
- to 200° F. (93° C.) Arrangements 4and 4HM
High Temperature Fan Construction With Additional Features:
- 201°- 400° F. (94° – 204° C.) Uses standard fan with heat slinger, slinger guard, Teflon shaft seal and extended hub on wheel. Arrangements 4 and 4HM only.
- 301°- 400° F. (150° – 204° C.) Uses standard fan with heat slinger, fan shaft and slinger guard and Teflon shaft seal. Arrangements 1, 8, 9 and 9CB.
- 401°- 600° F. (205° – 316° C.) Uses standard fan with heat slinger, fan shaft and slinger guard, high temp shaft seal, gaskets and paint. Arrangements 1, 8, 9 and 9CB.
- 601°- 750° F. (317° – 398° C.) Uses standard fan with high temp bearings, heat slinger, fan shaft and slinger guard, high temp shaft seal, gaskets and paint. Arrangements 1, 8, 9 and 9CB.
- 801°- 1000+° F. (413° – 525° C.) Materials of construction change as required (higher yield strength steels) to meet requirements of high temperature processes.
High heat fan configurations may also include:
- Plug fan designs with three, six or eight inch insulated boxes.
- Completely insulated housings for free-standing fans, with three, six, eight or more inches of housing insulation.
- High temperature shaft
- High Temperature hub
- Copper extended lube lines
- High temperature door gaskets
Contact SysTech for all your high temperature fan applications.