As a resource for industrial dust collection solutions, SysTech will support your ongoing maintenance needs with a complete offering of dust collector replacement filters and parts for all dust collector manufacturers. Whether your need is a bag, a pleated bag, a cartridge, or a panel filter, we can supply the type and quantity needed for your filter change-out. We’ll supply you with the exact filters you specify, but if you are experiencing short filter life or poor collection efficiency ask us about alternative filter media or minor equipment modifications that may reduce maintenance headaches. We often see processes change and dust collectors moved to new applications, so ask us if you’re using the correct filter media. Before ordering, consult our guide on what questions to ask before buying a Dust Collector Filter.
Need filters, but why call SysTech?
Because we’ll supply you with:
- Direct replacement cartridges and bags for most manufacturers
- If your replacement interval is very short, we’ll suggest improvements
- Exact fit replacements
- Filter medias designed for extended filter life to maximize the time between change-out and money spent
- After application evaluation, suggestions for improved filter media for difficult to handle requirements
- Suggested procedures you can install to lengthen filter life
Why Donaldson Torit?
- Technology – R&D budget represents 2-3% of total company gross sales
- Hugh Inventory – over 90,000 filters ready to ship within 24 hours ($2.5 M worth of inventory)
- Proven Success – Ultra-Web Nanofiber technology has been a proven success for over 30 years
Donaldson® Torit® is the original name in clean air solutions and the premier source for replacement cartridge, bag, and panel filters. Engineered with proprietary, higher performance industrial air filter media, their innovative Ultra-Web® nanofiber replacement cartridge filters and Dura-Life® “twice-the-life” replacement bag filters enhance efficiency, save energy in addition to extending cartridge filter and bag filter life.
We can supply you the filters and parts or have them installed. Whichever way you’d like us to proceed, SysTech will include a thorough review of your entire system. This will ensure that you consistently have the longest filter life possible with your new filters or replacement parts. Please refer to our guide on what questions to ask before buying a Dust Collector.
Keep your dust collectors operating at peak performance with Donaldson® Torit® cartridge filters. Available for a full range of dust, fume, and mist collection applications, these filters outperform and outlast those of other manufacturers. Donaldson® filter media are constantly being evaluated for efficiency and application. Their research and analysis facility routinely tests for fineness, agglomerative, oil content, and moisture retention characteristics of dust, all important parameters for filter media selection.
Why consider Donaldson cartridge filters?
- Superior media is more efficient in capturing submicron dust particles
- Longer filter life and better pulse cleaning due to surface loading technology
- Lower energy requirement and less compressed air use with better pulse cleaning and lower operating pressure drop
Donaldson® Torit® continually sets the standard in bag filter technology. With the widest range of bag filters for any baghouse collector, Donaldson® Torit® offers Dura-Life bags, award-winning bag filters that last two to three times longer than standard polyester bags. These bags also enhance performance, efficiency, and bottom line, keeping any brand of baghouse dust collector operating at full potential.
Why us Dura-Life bag?
- Extended life between change-outs
- Twice the life of the filter
- Improved efficiency and performance
- Energy savings due to lower pressure drop
The Donaldson® Torit® Pleated Bag Filter combines the advantages of bag and the cartridge filter technology. Because pleated filters have more square feet of media per bag, a designer can increase the airflow through the collector, lower the operating pressure drop, extend the life of the filter media and/or if needed reduce the size of the collector. Read about how SysTech Design Inc. helped a Chicken Processor save substantial funds with the help of Pleated Bag Filters.
The Donaldson® Torit® Pleated Bag Filter uses a proprietary Ultra-Web® Technology where an electrospinning process produces a very fine, continuous fiber of 0.2-0.3 micron in diameter. The Ultra-Web® nanofibers form a permanent web-like net with very fine interfiber spaces that trap dust on the surface of the media. This technology, combined with a sturdy spunbond polyester substrate, allows the Ultra-Web® SB pleated bag filters to deliver longer filter life, as well as greater efficiency and cost savings.
Why a Pleated Bag?
- Change-out time drastically reduced
- More filter area
- Ability to increase airflow thru existing collector
- Extended filter life
Donaldson® Torit® Research Group has again enhanced the cartridge dust collector with new filtration technology. The introduction of filter packs with fluted structure has changed the way we look at filter construction. Smaller and lighter weight than cylindrical elements with a reduced overall space envelope required.
- Easy change-out
- Low initial pressure drop
- MERV 15 filtration efficiency rating
- The future of dust collection elements
- Sustained temperature tolerance: -40 ºF to 180 °F / -40 ºC to 82 °C
Donaldson® Torit® offers a full complement of panel-style filters for replaceable filter applications. Why Donaldson Panel Filters?
- Sturdy aluminum frames
- Built-in handles
- High-density urethane gaskets
Replacement Parts for Dust Collectors
Donaldson® Torit® inventories a complete selection of replacement parts for all their supplied dust collectors.
Why will you like to deal with us when you need Parts?
- Maintenance manuals available
- On-site review if needed for your parts selection
- Parts fit as required because they are OEM
SysTech is your complete source for industrial dust collector replacement filters and parts, including Donaldson® Torit® Products. Visit our website store for assistance. Don’t see what you need? Call us at 800-456-9460 and we’ll get what you need right away.