Cast Aluminum Pressure Blowers
Pressure blowers of cast aluminum constructed housings and wheels provide a perfect niche product that has multiple applications. Because of the aluminum construction they are non-toxic, rust free, non-magnetic, ideal for extreme cold environments, and they look good. They are true industrial grade and are frequently applied as single components in pressure or vacuum systems or as complements to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) equipment. They are a highly versatility small fan package.
- Drive Arrangements 1, 2, 4, 4HM, 4D, 8, 9
- AMCA A, B or C spark resistance depending on components selected
- Wheels in radial, backwardly curved and FC designs.
- Wheels of aluminum, carbon steel or stainless steel
- Housing constructed of aluminum with painted carbon steel base
- Round inlets and outlets suitable for flex hose or pipe connections
- Slide gate or butterfly dampers
- Inlet filters
- Expansion joints
- Unitary base
- Shaft seals
- Inlet guards
- Belt and shaft guards
- Shaft and heat slinger guard
- OEM Equipment
- Dust, mist and smoke collectors
- WWTP wet wells
- Paper trim systems
- Electrical cabinet cooling
- Water blow-off
- Combustion Air
Need a small powerful industrial fan to move air and materials? Call us and we’ll review your design with you.