Acoustic Building Ventilation Systems
Successful acoustic building ventilation systems are a combination of noise attenuation solutions coupled with good ventilation practices. Attenuating noise emitted from the structure interior and going through wall and ceiling openings is the focus.
High volume acoustic ventilation systems remove high internal heat loads from “hot” sources such as large compressors, engines, generators and motors while minimizing noise impact on surrounding communities by the internal rotating equipment and necessary supply/exhaust fans.
Acoustic components available:
- Supply & Exhaust Fan Silencers
- Cooler Fan Silencers
- Acoustic Louvers
- Acoustic Ridge Vents
- Acoustic Lined Intake & Exhaust Hoods
- Acoustically Rated HVAC Units
Recognizing that almost every industrial structure has specific air flow and noise attenuation requirements, SysTech has developed a line of attenuated fan modules that are packaged to fit into a pre-engineered metal building. These Lo-Noise™ Modules are designed for supply fans, powered roof exhaust, rapid purge supply and exhaust, compressor cooler silencers and air handling units.
If additional Acoustic Evaluation services are necessary, SysTech offers the following:
- Community Noise and Environmental Sound Impact
- Building Noise and Vibration Control
- Sound, Noise and Vibration Measurement and Testing Services
- Noise Exposure Measurements
- Mitigation of Airborne and Structure borne Noise Transmission
- Engineering Evaluation and Analysis
- Noise Modeling for new facility equipment and machinery
- Zoning Compliance Measurements
- Noise Ordinance development and Compliance
- Environmental Permitting
Contact SysTech today. Send us an email or call us at 800-456-9460 .