Custom Metal Fabrications
Custom Metal Fabrication Examples
To ensure the ventilation system operates at maximum efficiency, SysTech has designed numerous fabrications to complete systems. These have included:
- Hoods – To get the best air capture possible; critical applications require custom designs.
- Traveling Hoods – Sometimes the process is not static, which requires the hood to move.
- Piping Manifold Assemblies – Standard piping/tubing needs to be modified.
- Custom Duct Fittings – Navigating around obstructions.
- Support Structures – Holds the products securely for weight and vibration control.
- Hopper Discharge “clam shells” – Hopper discharge options may vary.
- “Low Loss” Elbows – Laminar flow with minimal pressure losses at fan inlet. This is typically the point where the most energy is lost within a system.
- Explosion Vent Duct – Designed to meet collector Pmax and NFPA code.
All of these fabrications can be supplied through various materials of construction including carbon steel, stainless steel, FRP and PVC. Metal gauges and thickness of fabrication materials is adjusted as dictated by installation requirements.