- 3″ diameter arm constructed of carbon-impregnated polypropylene.
- Arm length up to 80″.
- Working radius up to 80 inches with a standard design.
- 70 to 85 CFM exhaust airflow.
- Can be mounted on a tabletop, ceiling, or wall.
- Six (6) interchangeable hood designs for specific applications.
- ESD version is designed for applications evacuating airborne contaminants in environments where there is a risk of spark formation. Joints are made from conductive propylene, making the arm electrically conductive and diverting any static electricity to separate earth connection.
- An ATEX version is available for applications evacuating airborne contaminants where there is a requirement for an ATEX-classified environment. Conductive polypropylene joints and tubes. All metallic parts that in contact with airflow are made of stainless steel. Static electricity is diverted to separate earth connections. The product meets category 2 of the ATEX directive (94/9/EC) or gases and dust.
- Supplied fully assembled.
The image above is a MOVEX Model ME 75, ESD construction, in 3″ diameter paired with a round dome hood and ceiling bracket.