(Image above is a MOVEX Model ME 75 in 3″ diameter and 5-foot length paired with a round dome hood and ceiling bracket.)
- 3″ diameter arm.
- Arm length up to 80″.
- Working radius up to 80 inches with standard design (based on arm diameter).
- 70 to 85 CFM exhaust airflow.
- Can be mounted on a tabletop, ceiling, or wall.
- Six (6) interchangeable hood designs for specific applications.
- Standard construction includes polypropylene joints and anodized aluminum tubes.
- Polypropylene (PP) version available for applications evacuating very corrosive contaminants in high concentrations. Joints and tubes constructed of polypropylene. All metallic parts that in contact with airflow are made of stainless steel.
- ESD version is available for applications evacuating airborne contaminants in environments where there is a need to avoid the risk of spark formation. Joints are made from conductive propylene, making the arm electrically conductive and diverting any static electricity to separate earth connection.
- ATEX version is available for applications evacuating airborne contaminants where there is a requirement for ATEX-classified environment. Conductive polypropylene joints and tubes. All metallic parts that in contact with airflow are made of stainless steel. Static electricity is diverted to separate earth connections. The product meets category 2 of ATEX directive (94/9/EC) or gases and dust.
- Supplied full assembled.