Quilted blankets or absorbers are ideal for noisy process equipment or even pipping or ductwork. Blankets can also be utilized in large open industrial floor spaces for plant dividers, moveable deflectors between noisy and quiet areas, or on liners for existing walls. Acoustical fiberglass media provides sufficient absorption of the noise ensuring a quieter application. Selection is based on application requirements.
- Blanket options include 0.5 to 2.5 psf surface weight, 1 to 2-inch thickness, and mass vinyl barrier inserted as backing or a septum.
- Excellent noise absorption.
- Velcro connections provide an easy install with no special tools required.
- Durable and fire-safe construction. Blankets can be cleaned as well.
- Custom sizes designed to fit the application.
- Windows or access panels can be added.
- Blankets are available in optional thicknesses and with a barrier septum as required by design.
The quilted blankets shown are on the walls of a dust control booth.