Performance Range: Up to 22,500 CFM and 41″ w.g.
- Wheels are fabricated of heavy-gauge high-strength steel.
- Turned, ground, and polished shafts. A rust preventative coating is applied prior to shipment.
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning ball bearings in relubricate cast-iron pillow blocks.
- The bearing base is heavy steel construction with internal supports to maximize rigidity.
- Inlet side support is used to assure vibration-free, stable housing.
- A slip collar inlet is used for ductwork connection.
- Reversible housing provides increased configuration flexibility. Removable side plates allow the wheel to be removed from the motor or inlet side of the housing. Housings are rotatable in 45-degree increments. (Only shrouded wheels are reversible) Housing gauges are determined by the fan size and series.
- Standard construction allows for airstream temperatures up to 200°F.
- High temperature construct up to 750°F
- Teflon shaft seal
- Outlet opposed blade dampers
- Belt guard (arrangment 9 and 9CB)
- Drain connection
- Inspection door
- Inlet van control
- Inlet & outlet flanges
- Shaft or heat slinger guard
- Inlet & outlet guards