Rectangular or box silencers attenuation fan and blower noise, and are positioned on the centrifugal fan discharge flange, in the duct system, or configured as part of an inlet box. Industrially, these are custom built to meet attenuation requirements and to meet construction specifications.
- Carbon, galvanized or stainless steel are construction options
- 14 ga. to 3/8-inch construction
- Lock seam or welded assembly
- Painted per customer specification
- Hoods, flanges, hangers, and bird screen are typical options
- Optional acoustic flex connectors