Rectangular silencers are used in the attenuation of fan noise, positioned on the fan outlet, duct, or on an inlet box. Custom built to meet attenuation requirements and to meet construction specifications. Designed for smooth air flow and minimization of an air pressure decrease.
- Carbon, galvanized or stainless steel are options
- 14 ga. to 3/8-inch construction
- Lock seam or welded assembly
- Painted per customer specification
- Hoods, flanges, hangers, and birdscreen are typical options
- Optional acoustic flex connectors