Performance range: 4,400 – 38,500 CFM at free air. Static pressures up to 1.5″ w.g.
- Belt drive arrangement places the motor and belts out of the airstream, making the unit ideal for handling tempered air, smoke, dust, and fumes
- The fan is heavy gauge, painted hot rolled steel, bolted to painted galvannealed panel. The stack cap and wind band are painted galvannealed steel. Galvanized damper lids.
- Cast aluminum 6-blade, type W, airfoil propeller.
- Lube tubes are standard with a compatible relubricable motor.
- Weather cover, stack cap, and curb panel are standard.
- Units are shipped assembled and skid mounted.
- Pre-fab roof curb available. Galvanized construction, 8” high, for flat