- Units are specifically designed to handle airstreams containing airborne pathogens.
- Units are fitted with HEPA filtration.
- 3rd Party tested for kill rate on Tuberculosis, Norovirus, MRSA, Staphylococcus, Mold spores, and E. Coli.
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 24″ H x 59″ L.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Power: 115V/1/60 (Three-phase available).
- Amps: 10.2.
- Wiring: 3 prong with 10 feet of cord.
- CFM: 2,500 CFM.
- Motor: 3/4 HP Direct Drive with thermal overload.
- Cabinet: 16 ga steel.
- Finish: White powder coat.
- Filter: One (1) Pre-filter 24″ x 24″ x 4″ MERV 8 and one (1) Bag filter 24″ x 24″ x 36″ 65% MERV 11.
- Speed Control: Low/High-speed toggle switch.
- Noise: 65 dBA @ 5 feet.
- Warranty: 3 years excluding filters.
- Magnetic pressure gauge 0-2″ WG.
- Two (2) wall mounting brackets.
- Hanging kit (includes chains, eye bolts, and snap links).
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) – Purifies airborne particulates, pathogens, and gases/odors.
There are no reviews yet.