Performance Range: Up to 52,000 CFM and 25″ w.g.
- Backward inclined blades are fabricated of heavy-gauge, high-strength steel.
- Turned, ground and polished shaft.
- Heavy-duty, self aligning, relubricatable, ball bearings in cast iron pillow blocks.
- Bearing base is heavy steel construction with internal supports.
- Inlet side support used to assure vibration-free, stable housing.
- Slip collar inlet used for duct work connection.
- Inlet bell is designed for smooth air entrance into the wheel inlet for maximum efficiency.
- Reversible housing provides increased configuration flexibility. Removable side plates allow the wheel to be removed from the motor or inlet side of the housing. Housings are rotatable in 45 degree increments. Wheels are not reversible. (HDBI-330 & HDBI 360 wheels are not rotatable or reversible)
- Standard construction allows for airstream temperatures up to 200°F.
- Teflon shaft seal
- Opposed outlet damper
- Belt guard for arrangement 9 and 9CB only
- Inlet vane control
- Inspection doors
- Drain connection
- Shaft or heat slinger guard
- Inlet & outlet flanges
- Inlet & outlet guards
- High temperature construction up to 750°F