Performance Range: up to 4,000 CFM or 22″ wg
- Multiple wheel options available:
- Cast aluminum radial
- Cast aluminum backward curve (BC)
- Fabricated steel or stainless steel (radial only)
- Lightweight aluminum construction (~1/3 less weight than steel) with no painting required for a corrosion-free requirements. Maintenance free in moist environments.
- Aluminum is also non-toxic allowing PB fans to be excellent for food, beverage, and medicinal applications. Mainly used in food processing applications where cleanliness is important!
- Slip collar inlet and outlet duct connections or optional flanged inlet & discharge are available.
- Bet guard is standard for arrangement 9 belt drive fans. Belt guard is painted safety yellow.
- Standard air stream temperatures up to 200°F.
- Inlet & Outlet flange
- Inlet & Outlet guard
- Slide gate damper
- Inlet filter
- Teflon shaft seal
- Drain with plug
- AMCA A & B spark resistance
- High-temperature construction up to 400°F
Price is based on PB-8 with 1/2 HP motor