Performance range: from 775 CFM to 20,350 CFM and static pressures 2 to 10″ w.g.
- Clockwise rotation (CCW not available from stock) with top horizontal discharge standard. Rotatable in field. Stock fans cannot be rotated to BAD, TAD, and DB. (Flanges interfere with base.).
- Class II construction. Housing of heavy gauge hot rolled steel.
- Wheels are non-overloading backward curved, with single thickness airfoil blades.
- Fans are stocked with shafts and bearings to accommodate maximum performance as shown.
- Weather cover, drilled inlet and outlet flanges (1-1/2” wide), and ceramic shaft seal to minimize leakage standard.
- Belt drive fan.
- Maximum temperature is 250°F.
- Steel drain kit
- Inlet & outlet guards
There are no reviews yet.