Performance Range: 270- 27,800 CFM and static pressures from 0 to 4″ w.g.
- Heavy industrial-duty construction.
- Belt driven fan and motor allowing the motor to be out of the air stream.
- One-piece, cast aluminum, 6-bladed, airfoil-type propeller provides maximum efficiency at medium static pressure ranges, with low speed and low noise characteristics.
- Bearings are heavy-duty, pillow block, ball or roller type selected for a minimum L-50 life of 400,000 hours for horizontal fans; and 250,000 hours for vertical fans, and include extended lubrication fittings.
- The shaft seal and slinger are standard.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F.
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping.
- Vane section
- High temperature options up to 350°F
- Companion flanges
- Inlet & outlet guards
- Belt guard
- Combination motor cover and belt guard
- Access door
- Extended electrical leads
- Inlet bell
- Mounting feet
- Ceiling suspension
- Vibration isolators
- Protective coatings for corrosive applications
The unit shown is a Series 46 size 18.