WARNING: Call to discuss your application. All explosion systems need to be designed and components modeled before they can be quoted.
IEP Technologies Explosion Vent Panels are designed to minimize damage to process vessels, duct, dust collectors, and other industrial structures in the event of a deflagration. They are relief devices designed to rupture at a predetermined pressure, allowing a fireball and pressure from a deflagration to vent into a safe area. These highly efficient vent panels fit into the walls and sometimes the roof of a process vessel, and are available in a variety of sizes, configurations, ratings, and materials to suit specific applications.
Features and Benefits:
- QUICK SHIP – 3 to 5-day ship after receipt of order. Same day ship if required!
- Complete range of vent panel sizes, configurations and ratings enable custom, leak-tight fitting for each process vessel to be protected.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Can withstand normal clean-in-place (CIP) procedures.
- Choice of flat (KER or KE) or domed (GE) and rectangular or round vent panels which provide the right venting protection for each application.
- KER vents (flat) are composed of 304 stainless steel and include EPDM gasket. These are direct replacements for Donaldson’s Membrex explosion vents. Sizes up to 31″ x 60″ (1,841 in2).
- GE vents (domed) are composed of 304 stainless steel with white silicone gasket and pressure spike dampener. Sizes up to 44″ x 44″ (1,910 in2).
- KE vents (flat) are composed of 304 stainless steel with white silicone gasket and pressure spike dampener. Rectangular sizes up to 36″ x 44″ (1,535 in2) and round sizes up to 36″ diameter (930 in2).
- SVT burst indicator
- Custom sizes