Performance Range: 1,700 – 156,800 CFM at free air and static pressure up to 1.25″ w.g.
- Belt driven with motor out of the airstream.
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller. Six blade propeller for Type W and AW (adjustable). Three blade propeller for Type L and 4 blade propeller for Type A (adjustable).
- Bearings are heavy-duty, pillow block, ball, or roller type selected for minimum L-50 life of 500,000 hours for horizontal fans; and 300,000 hours for vertical fans and include extended lubrication fittings.
- Motors are totally enclosed fan cooled and out of the airstream. Open-end, drip proof motors outside the airstream are standard.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F.
- Industrial-grade powder coat enamel coating.
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing.
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping.
- Companion flanges
- Inlet & outlet guards
- Belt guard
- Combination motor cover and belt guard
- Mounting feet
- Vibration isolators
- Inlet & outlet cone
- Extended electrical leads
- Access door
- Protective coatings for corrosive applications
The unit shown is a Series 31 size 30.
There are no reviews yet.