The EX100.1/EX200 control panels are designed for small to medium sized explosion protection applications. The control panels are wall-mounted in a NEMA 4 (IP66/IP55) enclosure with a scratch-resistant polycarbonate window for easy access of the system status. The microprocessor design provides comprehensive self-checking routines during startup and operation to provide the highest level of reliability.
- Remote arm/disarm capability.
- Self-diagnostic LED fault indicators and built-in test codes for fast, easy troubleshooting.
- Class A or Class B detection wiring options using static pressure, dynamic pressure, or optical detectors.
- Multiple programming options and enclosure ratings to meet specific application needs.
- Single key arming procedure.
- Process interlock contacts included for personnel safety.
- Extinguisher low pressure switch and explosion vent status monitoring.
- 24-hour battery back-up.
- Separate output signals for alarm, trouble/fault, and warning conditions and programmable pre-alarm option.
- Compatible with all IEP technologies explosion suppressors and isolation valves.
- FM, ATEX, CSA and CE approved.