Performance Range: 7,300 CFM to 51,000 CFM at free air
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180°F.
- Standard fiberglass (FRP) components are constructed of fiberglass and vinylester resin.
- Motor mount is epoxy coated, welded, steel rod assembly. Airstream hardware is stainless steel, coated with resin after assembly.
- Propellers are one-piece fiberglass construction electronically balanced on unit at operating speed to ensure vibration-free operation.
- Motors are totally enclosed. Mill and chem are standard.
- Two fiberglass semi-circular lids at the base of the windband are mounted on stainless steel rods which turn in synthetic bearings.
- Lifting lugs are standard to facilitate installation.
- Abrasive/erosive resistant coating (HartKoate).
- Hi-Cor construction includes a layer of Synthetic (Nexus) surfacing veil to all airstream surfaces exposed to corrosive environment.
- Electrostatically grounded fiberglass fans
- ASTM D4167-97 construction
- Bird screen
- Stainless steel motor mount
- Safety guard
- Prefabricated curb
- Combination motor cover & belt guard
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Disconnect switch
The unit shown is a size 28 upblast roof ventilator.