Performance Range: 1,195 CFM to 64,410 CFM at free air
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F.
- Standard FRP components are constructed of fiberglass and vinylester resin. Windband, throat, and panel all constructed of fiberglass.
- All airstream hardware is stainless steel.
- Belts, bearings, sheaves, and shaft are enclosed and protected from airstream. Drive compartment is located on the negative pressure side of the propeller, drawing in ambient air from outside over the fan, belts, and bearings ensuring a contaminant-free compartment.
- Propellers are single piece and solid fiberglass construction.
- V-belts drives are oversized for long life and continuous duty
- Lubrication tubes extend from the bearings through the belt tube to the exterior of the fan housing allowing for easier maintenance.
- Stack cap has fiberglass butterfly dampers that open when the unit is operating and close weathertight when the unit is off. Discharge airstream prevents entry of rain and snow during operation.
- Curb panel is constructed of heavy-duty fiberglass.
- Lifting lugs are standard to help facilitate installation.
- Abrasive/erosive resistant coating (HartKoate)
- Hi-Cor construction includes a layer of Synthertic (Nexus) surfacing veil to all airstream surfaces exposed to corrosive environment.
- Electrostatically grounded
- ASTM D4167-97 Construction
- Bird screen
- Safety guard
- Prefabricated curb
- Combination motor cover & Belt guard
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Disconnect switch
The unit shown is a belt drive Series 37 in size 12.