Round silencers, also labeled as circular, cylindrical, or tubular silencers, attenuate noise from the inlet or outlet of a fan or blower. The design allows for mating to round fan inlets or outlets on centrifugal fans or blowers and the inlet and outlet on an axial fan. Industrial silencers are custom-built to meet attenuation requirements and construction specifications.
- Carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, or FRP are material construction options.
- Lock or seam-welded assembly.
- Paint is applied per specifications.
- Inlet or outlet hoods, flanges, and bird screens are available options.
- Acoustic flex connectors are an accessory where vibration is a concern.