The source capture extractor is constructed of 316 and 316L Stainless Steel with a gas spring for the handling of chemically aggressive fumes.
- Tubing is rolled 316 stainless steel with smooth internal surfaces that minimize pressure loss.
- 4″, 5″, and 6″ diameter tubes available.
- Extractor lengths of 5, 7, 10, or 14 feet.
- Airflow from 300 to 850 CFM.
- The suction nozzle has a 360-degree swivel.
- Gas spring to balance the weight of the arm for easy maneuverability.
- Mounting brackets for floor, bench, wall, or ceiling.
- The hose at arm joints is PVC coated polyamide fabric with an internal spring steel coil.
- Conical hood with halogen light.
The chemical extraction arm shown is a MOVEX RX 3000 in 6-inch diameter and 10-foot length.