Performance Range: 120 to 180 CFM exhaust flow
- 4″ diameter arms
- Arm lengths up to 106″
- Working radius up to 80 inches with standard design (based on arm diameter)
- Can be mounted on tabletop, ceiling, or wall
- Six (6) interchangeable hood designs for specific applications
- Standard construction includes polypropylene joints and anodized aluminum tubes
- Polypropylene (PP) version available for applications evacuating corrosive contaminants in high concentrations. Joints and tube constructed of polypropylene. All metallic parts that are in contact with airflow are made of stainless steel
- ATEX version is available for applications evacuating airborne contaminants where there is a requirement for the ATEX-classified environment. Conductive polypropylene joints and tubes. All metallic parts that in contact with airflow are made of stainless steel. Static electricity is diverted to separate earth connections. The product meets category 2 of the ATEX directive (94/9/EC) for gases and dust.
- Supplied full assembled
- Hospitals, schools, and universities
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronics industry
- Dental and medical offices
- Salons and Spas
The image above is a MOVEX Model ME 100 in 4″ diameter and 5-foot length paired with a flat-screen hood and ceiling bracket.
There are no reviews yet.