Performance Range: 1,300 – 45,000 CFM at free and static pressures up to 1.25″ w.g.
- Propellers are cast aluminum, airfoil design, mounted with taperlock busing.
- Housings are one-piece, heavy gauge hot rolled steel with steel flanges.
- Standard finish is a marine duty inorganic zinc coat applied to sand blasted steel housings and an epoxy coating applied to cast aluminum impellers.
- Motors are totally enclosed , certified to meet IEEE 45, 50°C ambient rise, below deck, 230/460/60/3. Fractional HP motors equipped with relubricable bearings as standard.
- Motors are pre-wired 460V with electrical leads extended to watertight conduit boxes located on the exterior of the fan housings.
- Fan can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping.
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install.
- Inlet & outlet guards
- Mounting feet
- Disconnect switch
The unit shown is a Series 38-M size 24.