Performance Range: 1,465 – 64,075 CFM at free air. Static pressures up to 1.5″ w.g.
- The standard material of construction is painted carbon steel.
- The fan housing is split and swings out from the assembly on a heavy-duty hinge allowing for inspection, cleaning, maintenance or repair without removing the entire fan assembly.
- Fan motor, propeller, drive shaft, bearings, and drive components swing out for easy access.
- The belt drive motor is out of the airstream.
- Aluminum or stainless steel construction.
- Wheeled support jack for ease of opening/closing fan housing.
- De-sta-co clamps for ease of opening/closing swingout door.
The price shown is for a Size 12 Series 69S Roof Ventilator in carbon steel construction, 1456 CFM @ 0″w.g. (Fan shown is SS construction.)