The HRD dry chemical extinguisher is designed to discharge suppressant in milliseconds to quench an incipient explosion within a process vessel or to block the propagation of flame through interconnected ductwork. It is a spherical refillable container constructed of a high strength steel alloy. It consists of a storage container, fill valve, burst disc valve assembly, safety plate, 30-inch long actuator cable and an explosive triggered actuator. A lifting ring is provided for ease of handling.
- Discharges dry chemical explosion suppressant in milliseconds.
- Low pressure switch meets NFPA 69 pressure monitoring requirements.
- DOT or Transport Canada (TC) approved construction enables transport while filled and pressurized.
- Sizes available to meet all application requirements.
- Actuator supervised by IEP Technologies control panel for high reliability.
- Field-rechargeable container to reduce recharge costs and downtime.
- Charged with food compatible KIDDEx® – Sodium Bicarbonate chemical suppressant.
There are no reviews yet.