Performance Range: 100 CFM to 2,000 CFM and static pressures up to 12″ w.g.
- Available in arrangements 4 or 10.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F.
- All structural parts in airstream are fiberglass and resin. Fiberglass surfaces are protected with a minimum 10-mil thickness of chemical, flame, and ultraviolet resistant resin.
- Solid fiberglass wheel with Derakane 510-A corrosion resistant vinylester resin with a Class 1 flame spread rate of 25 or less.
- Housing is constructed f fiberglass and corrosion resistant vinyl ester resin with a Class 1 flame spread rate of 25 or less.
- Fan base is heavy gauge hot rolled steel and epoxy coated.
- Abrasive/erosive resistant coatings (HartKoate).
- Hi-Cor Construction which includes a layer of Synthetic (Nexus) surfacing veil to all airstream surfaces exposed to corrosive environment.
- Electrostatically grounded
- ASTM D4167-97 construction
- Inspection door
- Flanged inlet
- Disconnect switch
- Inlet boxes
- Vibration isolators
- Combination drive guard & weather cover
- Inlet & outlet guards
- Inlet control damper
- Outlet parallel blade & opposed blade damper
The unit shown is an Series 42 size 10 blower arrangement 4.