Performance Range: 800 to 8,000 CFM and static pressure up to 10″ w.g.
- Clockwise rotation (CCW not available from stock) with top horizontal discharge standard.
- Class II construction.
- Offers non-overloading efficiency and economy in corrosive atmospheres.
- Temperatures up to 250°F.
- Wheel is one-piece airfoil type, constructed with vinyl ester resin.
- Housing constructed of special corrosive resistant polyester resin plus flame retardant additives, reducing the flame spread rate below 25.
- Base is hot rolled steel, epoxy coated.
- Internal hardware is 304 stainless steel encapsulated with fiberglass.
- Shaft is 304 stainless steel.
- Outlet and inlet flanges are standard.
- Epoxy coated weather cover is standard.
- PVC drain kit
- Inlet & outlet epoxy guards
The unit shown is a Series 41P in size 15.