Performance Range: 0 to 1/4 ext. inches WG. 27,300 (temp rise 98° F) to 22,900 CFM (temp rise 116° F). 2,900,000 BTU/HR.
- 5 HP motor 860 RPM.
- IRI pipe train.
- 460 volt and natural gas only.
- Economical and energy-efficient.
- Each unit is a complete air supply system in a self-contained package, consisting of a fan, burner, 3-place remote station, and controls.
- Excellent for localized supply air applications.
- Industrial duty – constructed of painted 12-gauge hot rolled steel. The unit’s propellers are #319 cast aluminum alloy.
- Low noise – all Series 78V units are at 83 dBA or less @ 5’.
- Units are direct drive, no belts to adjust or replace. Extended lube lines to the motors are standard.
- Series 78V vertical units are set up for roof curb mounting. Units are ready for connection to the gas line and power source.
- Standard units have bird screen and filter racks, less filters.
There are no reviews yet.