Indirect fired (IDF) makeup air systems generate 100% clean air without the energy expenditure of an electric heater. IDF units use a secondary heat exchanger to separate breathable air from combustion air. The unique design of the IDF offers energy savings with simplified maintenance.
Performance Range: 3,500 to 57,000 CFM
- Industrial drum and tube heat exchanger.
- Welded unibody construction.
- 100% outdoor makeup air or re-circulation.
- Upright or horizontal, indoor or outdoor configurations.
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
- Evaporative or DX and chilled water cooling available.
- All stainless steel heat exchanger construction.
- External spring or neoprene pad vibration isolators.
- Fused disconnect switch for single-point connection.
- Two-position inlet and discharge dampers to control airflow.
- Discharge heads and burners to deflect airflow in require direction.
- Inlet hood with bird screen to prevent unwanted weather or debris in a horizontal unit.