The IEP Technologies Static Explosion Pressure Detector is a low inertia detector incorporating a highly sensitive stain- less steel diaphragm. The diaphragm is mounted onto a 6-inch diameter eight (8) hole nickel plated steel mounting flange. The flange is bolted to a cast aluminum housing protected by epoxy paint. The screw cover to the housing has an O-ring seal to protect the field adjustable switch assembly housed within. As standard, the pressure detector comes with a 24-inch long braided cable assembly. A standoff mounting kit is also available. The mounting kit consists of a stainless steel standoff pipe, a detector mounting bracket, a hose assembly, hose clamps, gaskets, and an adapter plate.
- Field adjustable design provides custom pressure settings from 0.25 psig to 5.0 psig.
- Factory Mutual-approved device detects explosions in a variety of Class I and II hazardous locations.
- Construction provides reliable moisture and explosion proof performance.
- Detector standoff mounting kit protects against accidental system actuation caused by process vibration.
- Stainless steel diaphragm ensures corrosion resistance.
- Text Construction: Epoxy painted cast aluminum housing and cover incorporating a stainless steel diaphragm.
- Switch: Moisture-resistant switch assembly having normally open contacts suitable for IEP Technologies’ range of control units.
- Mounting: Flush stud mounting to outside of vessel wall or with standoff pipe assembly included with mounting kit.
- Approximate Weight: Detector – 3 lbs., mounting kit – 10 Ibs.
- Approvals: Factory Mutual (FM) Approved