Performance Range: 4,200 CFM to 63,725 CFM at free air
- All welded, computer designed and tested to avoid resonant frequencies.
- Panel orifice is steel spun.
- Motors are totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC)
- Bearings are deep-row radial or roller type, self-aligning, shielded and mechanically sealed in cast iron or malleable housings. Bearings are relubricable. L10 bearing life is a minimum of 50,000 hours.
- Lo-noise (type L) airfoil blades operate with full efficiency against low and moderate pressures at slow tip speeds without excessive noise. Reduce noise intensity up to 30%.
- General industrial (G) or heavy industrial (H) duty construction
- Propeller coating
- Damper (motorized or gravity)
- Filter box
- Mounting flanges
- Front & rear guards
- Wall hood
- Additional shaft materials
- Disconnect switch
The unit shown is a belt drive Series 09S H duty in size 24.