Performance Range: 3,190 CFM to 5,792 CFM at free air
- Fan panels are fabricated of heavy-gauge steel.
- Utilize a cross-frame to support Coolair’s unique bearing and shaft assembly.
- Power is applied directly to the fan/hub assembly in the same plane as the bearings.
- Bearings are permanently lubricated and sealed and have a L10 life exceeding 300,000 hours.
- Die-formed steel propeller blades are securely attached to the hub to form a strong, rigid propeller assembly.
- Motor pulley can be opened to reduce fan speed and decrease airflow on most models.
- Discharge hood or intake hood
- Disconnect switch
- Epoxy finish
- Flanges for hood or housing
- Guard for inlet or outlet
- Gravity or motorized shutter
- Cages for motor side or front guard
The unit shown is a belt driven CBA size 18.