Performance Range: Up to 44,500 CFM and 10″ WG.
- One-piece cast aluminum prop, available on all models.
- Multi-piece cast aluminum prop available on BAF models, sizes 12″-24″.
- Optional steel props.
- Adjustable motor base and external grease fittings.
- Integral rolled flanges on all fans 12″-42″.
- Welded angle iron flanges.
- Continuous duty, TEFC motor standard on DDF models and EXP motors are available.
- Standard construction, air stream temperatures up to 175º.
- BAF– Used for clean dry air applications. Max temperature 175ºF.
- TAF- Used for clean dry air applications. Max temperature 200ºF.
- WAF- Used for moisture laden air or other air stream contaminants. Max temperature 200ºF.
- HTF- Used for high temperature dry air applications. Do not use where high moisture concentrations are present. Temperature range 201ºF to 375ºF
- WAF/HTF– Same as model HTF except with moisture displacement collar and front seal plate from WAF model. Temperature range 201ºF to 375ºF.
- Belt guard
- Galvanized motor cover/belt guard
- Inspection door
- Inlet bell with guard
- Inlet bell
- Inlet or outlet guard
- Companion flange (angle iron)
- Support legs
- Support clips (horizontal or vertical)
- high temperature construction up to 375ºF.
The unit shown is a BAF size 24.