- Tube diameter sizes include: 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″ & 8″.
- Arm lengths range from 3′ to 14′.
- The tube is 26-gauge, galvanized, powder-coated blue.
- Hood, aluminum, powder-coated yellow.
- Wall bracket, steel, powder-coated black.
- Duct connection collar, steel.
- External aluminum joints, powder-coated black.
- Black hose, rated for 275° F.
- Spring shock assembly, aluminum.
- Shut-off damper, built into the lower tube, steel, powder-coated black.
- Grab handle around the hood, aluminum, powder-coated black.
The arm shown is an IAP Model FA-0607, 6-inch diameter tube and 7 foot in length with a 12-inch hood.