Isolation of small areas or processes within a larger facility is a cost-effective means to control plant air quality. Enclosing a dust source and containing the “dirty air” in a walk-in booth or enclosure, minimizes the amount of air that needs to be cleaned and thus the cost of control. Dust control enclosures encapsulate processes where pollutants are blown around and dispersed within a facility by cross drafts, man coolers, compressed air, or by rotating equipment like sanders and grinders. Enclosures can be rigid wall sheet metal construction or a soft wall design using vinyl curtains or noise blankets.
- Free of cross drafts
- Lowest dollar per CFM of all dust collection process options.
- Isolate dusty areas within a plant
- Captures and contains all the dust from the operation
- Cost-effective verses a ducted dust collection system
- Windows allows view of the operator in case of emergency
- Employee safety as noise is attenuated using noise blankets
- Filtration of captured particulate by way of a continuous duty pulse cleaning dust collection or a bank of replaceable throwaway filters
- Noise blankets to attenuate the noise of grinders or other rotating machinery
- Retractable enclosures – The complete booth can be retracted like an accordion
- Retractable roof section for crane access
- Removable Velcro sections to allow movement of materials thru the enclosure
- Custom designs to fit tight space envelopes
We’re ready to show you how encapsulating your dust source will keep your facility clean.