SysTech has the experience and know-how to develop and install reliable, quality industrial supply and exhaust duct systems for all types of facilities from commercial buildings to manufacturing plants to warehouses.
Our solutions for duct and components are:
- Meet or exceed SMACNA Standards
- Durable and long-lasting
- Selected for the airstream constituents using the appropriate materials of construction
- Designed for minimal pressure loss and low energy consumption
Whether you need an entire industrial duct system or replacement duct sections, or individual components such as custom hoods, stacks or enclosures, SysTech has what you need in the right configuration.
Fabricated Metal Duct
Custom fabricated duct is all welded and constructed of carbon steel, galvanized steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel, or aluminum and uses flange rings to hold together the sections of duct, fittings, stacks and hoods. It can be surface prep’d and painted to specifications.
- Fits to all required connections on components and fans
- Materials of construction designed for durable and long-lasting service
- Fits within abstract space constraints
- Long radius elbows and tapered fittings to minimize system pressure losses
Fiberglass reinforced plastic or FRP duct is an excellent choice for corrosion-resistant duct, hoods and enclosures installed in harsh or corrosive industrial environments. SysTech offers FRP industrial duct, which provides features such as:
- Thermoplastic inner layer
- National Sanitation Foundation approval
- Exceptional quality assurance
- Temperature tolerance to 400 degrees F
- UV resistance
Whether your application is dictated by a corrosive airstream or aggressive ambient environment, we offer duct and fittings constructed of PVC (polyvinyl chloride), CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) and PP (polypropylene) materials. Plastic duct advantages include:
- Exceptional chemical resistance to acids, bases and salts
- Operating temperatures – PVC to 140 degrees F, PP to 230 degrees F and CPVC to 200 degrees F
- Consistent surface uniformity
- Light weight fabrication
- Long service life
Prefabricated Metal Duct
Prefabricated duct is available “off the shelf” in a clamp together design which is strong, long-lasting and well-suited to a wide variety of industrial environments where equipment layout might change over time. Duct and fittings are available up to 24 inch diameter. Clamp together industrial ductwork offers advantages such as:
- Simple installation – Install time significantly reduced
- Clamp together sections of duct and fittings; no field welding required
- Smooth interior surface
- Easily reconfigured for floor plan changes
- Full complement of elbows, tees and adapters
- Materials of construction include carbon, galvanized or stainless steel
“Soft wall” duct is often times an excellent fit for air distribution systems. It can be custom tailored to fit into almost any overhead space. It is available in a variety of colors and materials such as standard polyethylene, polyester for more rigid construction and fiberglass for high temperature applications that need to withstand up to 500° Fahrenheit.
Where it is suitable, it has a significant materials and installation cost savings.
It has so many advantages:
- Light weight and easily installed
- Air movement thru duct is quiet
- No condensation issues
- Flame retardant materials available
Trust SysTech for your industrial duct solutions.