Before going any further, DO NOT BUY a replacement dust collector filter until you ask yourself these questions:
- When you talk about your dust collector is there always a sigh of frustration?
- Are you satisfied with how long the filters last?
- Is the air flow at the hoods and pick-up points just OK? Is there more and more dust accumulating on the floor?
- What is the Full Load Amp on the fan motor label? What is the actual amp draw on your fan motor?
- Do you have a pressure drop gauge on your collector? Is it working properly?
- What does it cost you to change-out the filters? Not just the cost of the filters, but labor and time?
- OK. I know it’s time to change them but I’ve added more machines and need more airflow? I don’t have the money to buy a new collector. What are my options?
- My dust collector is always plugging and I’m buying filters every month! My airflow is almost nothing.
If these questions are all too familiar, you need to call us and we can analyze your system, without cost to you, and determine what needs to be done. We often times find simple fixes, it’s not always a financial disaster to correct the problem.
SysTech is in the business of solving problems and we’re less than 2 hours away from getting started!
You can order your Replacement Dust Collector Filters here in our store.