Silo & Process Vessel Flameless Explosion Vents
One of the most significant differences between the current EVN flameless vent and the new IV8 flameless vent is the maximum protected vessel volume. A single EVN 735 (largest size) can cover a max vessel volume of 6 m3, while a single IV8 can protect up to 12.3 m3. This allows the IV8 to be better suited for large vessel applications where multiple EVN vents would have been required.
Standard Features of IEP Flameless Explosion Vents
Other standard features include:
- Superior efficiency due to large mesh area.
- A single device can protect up to 12.3 cubic meters and a maximum protected volume of 49.2 cubic meters.
- Unique vent folding mechanism provides high venting efficiency.
- Certified to protected applications with dust concentrations up to 1000g/m3.
- Certified to EN16009 using state-of-the-art measurement technologies.
- Integrated vent burst indicator.
- Multiple inspection ports to allow easy inspection.
- They are designed for field reconditioning.
Call us at 800-456-9460, and we’ll review your application, make recommendations, and have the vent ready to ship.