(Shown is a Hoerbiger Model EVN2.0 Flameless Vent)
WARNING: Call to discuss application before purchase. All explosion systems need to be designed and modeled before they can be quoted.
Many process vessels are located inside where standard explosion venting cannot safely be employed. For these applications, flameless explosion vents become a viable option. The flameless vent consists of a burst panel, mesh vent chamber and burst indicator. When an explosion occurs, the bursting panel ruptures and directs the vented explosion in a controlled manner into the flameless vent chamber, where the flame is arrested, and gasses are cooled as they pass through the stainless mesh. The integrated electronic controls keep plant personnel informed of the status of the system. The specially-developed stainless steel mesh does not allow any flame to pass through the flameless vent.
Features and Benefits:
- 18 to 38-inch diameter sizes
- Max Kst of 300
- Option for indoor or outdoor construction
- Optional Complete stainless steel construction available
- Typically used in high strength vessels and vacuum systems
- Vents come with an integrated burst indicator
- Spring loaded design- Can be reset!
- FM, ATEX and CE approved