- Capabilities up to 52,000 CFM and 25″ WG.
- Standard construction, air stream temperature up to 200 F
- Optional high temperature construction up to 750 F
- Backward inclined blades are fabricated of heavy-gauge, high-strength steel to assure long lasting, efficient operation.
- Turned, ground and polished shafting assures smooth operation. A rust preventive coating is applied prior to shipment.
- Heavy-duty, self aligning, relubricatable, ball bearings in cast iron pillow blocks. Bearings are selected for optimal performance depending on fan size and class.
- Bearing base is heavy steel construction with internal supports to maximize rigidity and assure long equipment life. Arrangement 1 fans can be converted to arrangement 9 with the addition of the motor slide base.
- Inlet side support used to assure vibration-free, stable housing.
- Slip collar inlet used for duct work connection and flanged inlets are optional.
- Inlet bell is designed for smooth air entrance into the wheel inlet for maximum efficiency.
- Reversible housing provides increased configuration flexibility. Removable side plates allow the wheel to be removed from the motor or inlet side of the housing. Housings are rotatable in 45 degree increments. Wheels are not reversible. (HDBI-330 & HDBI 360 wheels are not rotatable or reversible)