- Capabilities up to 22,500 CFM and 41″ WG.
- Standard construction, airstream temperature up to 200 F
- Optional high-temperature construction up to 750 F
- Wheels are fabricated of heavy-gauge, high-strength steel to assure long-lasting, efficient operation for each series.
- Turned, ground, and polished shafting assures smooth operation. A rust preventative coating is applied prior to shipment.
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning ball bearings in relubricate cast-iron pillow blocks. Bearings are selected for optimal performance based on maximum fan speed for each fan size and series.
- The bearing base is heavy steel construction with internal supports to maximize rigidity and assure long equipment life. Arrangement 1 fans can be converted to arrangement 9 with the addition of the motor slide base.
- Inlet side support is used to assure vibration-free, stable housing.
- A slip collar inlet is used for ductwork connection. A flanged inlet is optional.
- Reversible housing provides increased configuration flexibility. Removable side plates allow the wheel to be removed from the motor or inlet side of the housing. Housings are rotatable in 45-degree increments. (Only shrouded wheels are reversible) Housing gauges are determined by the fan size and series.