- Capabilities up to 22,500 CFM and 41″ WG.
- Standard construction, air stream temperature up to 200 F
- Optional high temperature construction up to 750 F
- Wheels are fabricated of heavy-gauge, high strength steel to assure long lasting, efficient operation for each series
- Turned, ground and polished shafting assures smooth operation. A rust preventative coating is applied prior to shipment.
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning ball bearings in relubricatable cast-iron pillow blocks. Bearings are selected for optimal performance based on maximum fan speed for each fan size and series.
- Bearing base is heavy steel construction with internal supports to maximize rigidity and assure long equipment life. Arrangement 1 fans can be converted to arrangement 9 with the addition of the motor slide base.
- Inlet side support is used to assure a vibration free, stable housing.
- Slip collar inlet is used for duct work connection. Flanged inlet is optional.
- Reversible housing provides increased configuration flexibility. Removable side plates allow the wheel to be removed from the motor or inlet side of the housing. Housings are rotatable in 45 degree increments. (Only shrouded wheels are reversible) Housing gauges are determined by the fan size and series.