- Capabilities up to 44,500 CFM and 10″ WG
- Standard construction, air stream temperatures up to 175ºF
- Optional high temperature construction, temperatures up to 375ºF.
- One-piece cast aluminum prop, available on all models
- Multi-piece cast aluminum prop available on BAF models, sizes 12″-24″.
- Optional steel props.
- Adjustable motor base and external grease fittings
- Integral rolled flanges on all fans 12″-42″.
- Welded angle iron flanges on all 48″ fans.
- Continuous duty, TEFC motor standard on DDF models and EXP motors are available.
- BAF– Used for clean dry air applications. Max temperature 175ºF.
- TAF- Used for clean dry air applications. Max temperature 200ºF.
- WAF- Used for moisture laden air or other air stream contaminants. Max temperature 200ºF.
- HTF- Used for high temperature dry air applications. Do not use where high moisture concentrations are present. Temperature range 201ºF to 375ºF
- WAF/HTF– Same as model HTF except with moisture displacement collar and front seal plate from WAF model. Temperature range 201ºF to 375ºF.