Performance: Each DWST Unit is capable of 5,800 CFM with clean filters for a total of 11,600 CFM for the DWST 4-2.
- Flexible, modular, self-contained workstations
- Soft-wall Acoustical curtains provide a lightweight structure for moderate sound control. Dimensions are 90″ x 90″ x 90″. Includes PVC sheet roof to utilize existing plant lighting. Acoustical panels are comprised of aluminum vinyl-coated fiberglass cloth (AVCFC) which is resistant to sparks, abrasion, oil, and dust/dirt. Panels can be cleaned/washed.
- Each module contains a fan with 7.5 HP 208-230/460/575/60/3 TEFC motor.
- Each workstation contains four (4) Ultra-Web cartridge filters for cleaner air longer and requires no tools for an easy filter change.
- No hoods or ductwork required.
- Energy savings- recirculate clean air and reduce the need for costly make-up air.
- Reversible louver inlets.
- 10-year warranty.
- Additional DWST models for larger airflows
- Hard wall acoustical panels
- Custom color or coatings
- Explosion proof motors
- Delta P control panels for pressure monitoring
- NEMA 7/9 control panels
- Chamber silencer
- Booth lighting packs
- HEPA after filters
Picture shown is a DWST 4-2.