The EX100.1 and EX200 Control Panels are microprocessor based units designed primarily for small to medium sized explosion protection applications. A wall-mounted NEMA 4 (IP66/IP55) enclosure is standard to provide superior protection against dust and weather infiltration (NEMA 4X and NEMA 7/9 enclosures are also available). System status is visible through a scratch-resistant polycarbonate window. Electrical terminations are protected behind a full face cover panel. Terminal access has been carefully designed for ease of installation. The microprocessor design provides comprehensive self-checking routines during start-up and during operation to provide the highest level of reliability. The control panel also provides flexibility in field wiring configurations and detection logic.
- Microprocessor controlled to provide high reliability and
- Remote arm/disarm capability.
- Self-diagnostic LED fault indicators and built-in test codes for
fast, easy troubleshooting.
- Class A or Class B detection wiring options using static pressure,
dynamic pressure, or optical detectors.
- Multiple programming options and enclosure ratings to meet
specific application needs.
- Single key arming procedure.
- Process interlock contacts included for personnel safety.
- Extinguisher low pressure switch and explosion vent status
- 24-hour battery back-up.
- Separate output signals for alarm, trouble/fault, and warning
conditions and programmable pre-alarm option.
- Compatible with all IEP Technologies explosion suppressors and
- FM, ATEX, CSA and CE approved.
Power Supply: EX 100.1 – 100/120 or 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. EX200 – 115 or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz.
Alarm Relay: Form “C” normally de-energized. Dry contacts rated 5 A at 24 VDC or 240 VAC resistive load.
Trouble/Fault Relay: Form “C” normally energized. Dry contacts rated 5 A at 24 VDC or 240 VAC resistive load.
Warning Relay: Form “C” normally energized. Dry contacts rated 1 A at 24 VDC or 0.5 A at 125 VAC resistive load.
Detection Circuit: Three detection circuits with multiple programming options. Class A or Class B wiring.
EX 100.1 EED Actuation Circuit: Capable of firing up to 8 EHRD actuators, 8 PHRD actuators, or 10 Firewolf actuators.
EX 200 EED Actuation Circuit: Capable of firing up to seventeen (17) explosive actuators.
Backup Battery: Available with 12V 12 AH, 18 AH, or 35 AH batteries.
Product Literature # 1 Hoerbiger Safety Solutions
Product Literature # 2 Protecting Critical Facilities Against Explosions
Product Literature # 3 EX 100.1/EX 200 Single Zone Control Panel
Product Literature # 4 IEP Capabilities Brochure