WARNING: Call to discuss your application. All explosion systems need to be designed and components modeled before they can be quoted.
IEP Technologies Explosion Vent Panels are designed to minimize damage to process vessels, duct, dust collectors, and other industrial structures in the event of a deflagration. They are relief devices designed to rupture at a predetermined pressure, allowing a fireball and pressure from a deflagration to vent into a safe area. These highly efficient vent panels fit into the walls and sometimes the roof of a process vessel, and are available in a variety of sizes, configurations, ratings, and materials to suit specific applications.
Features and Benefits:
- QUICK SHIP – 3 to 5-day ship after receipt of order. Same day ship in some cases!
- SVT Burst Indicator available as an option.
- Complete range of vent panel sizes, configurations and ratings enable custom, leak-tight fitting for each process vessel to be protected.
- Choice of flat or domed vent panels provide the right venting protection for each application.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Optional rugged, carbon steel and stainless steel vent panel frames are available to withstand severe industrial environments.
- Can withstand normal clean-in-place (CIP) procedures.