WARNING: Call to discuss application before purchase. All explosion systems need to be designed and modeled before they can be quoted.
IEP Technologies Explosion Vent Panels are designed to minimize damage to process vessels, ducts, and other industrial structures in the event of a deflagration. They are relief devices designed to rupture at a predetermined pressure, allowing the fireball and pressure from a deflagration to vent into a safe area. These highly efficient vent panels fit into the walls and sometimes the roof of a process vessel, and are available in a variety of sizes, configurations, ratings, and materials to suit specific applications.
Features and Benefits:
- QUICK SHIP – 3 to 5-day ship after receipt of order.
- SVT Burst Indicator available as an option.
- Complete range of vent panel sizes, configurations and ratings enable custom, leak-tight fitting for each process volume to be protected.
- Choice of flat or domed vent panels provide the right venting protection for each application.
- Easy to install and maintain, vent panels reduce plant operating costs.
- Optional rugged, carbon steel and stainless steel vent panel frames are available to withstand severe industrial environments.
- Can withstand normal clean-in-place (CIP) procedures